6/11/2009

New Job

I got a new job yesterday, applied for it last week but got the offer and official announcement yesterday. It is at the same place I have been working the last year but it is a nice promotion. I am now Financial Officer, will be taking care of accounting functions but mainly the financial statements, the investment portfolio and a few other finance functions.

I am very happy about this because it is a huge step in the direction of where I want my career to go, a much bigger step than I would of thought would come at this point. The one thing that I am the most excited about though is that I get an office, haha. Four walls, a door, ceiling and floor, you know the whole office experience haha. It may be a dumb thing to be happy about but Ive never had my own office before and I am looking forward to that. This starts on Monday.

Game 7 tomorrow. It is great that such an awesome post-season is ending in the best possible way. Lets go Pens, need to put together the perfect away game to pull this one off.

1 comment:

  1. who didn't see the job promotion coming?! three cheers for offices with walls and doors. you now need a good family photo for your desk (all desks have a family photo on them, don't they?) no mention of a window, though... does that only come with the next promotion?
    make sure you celebrate your success :)
    congrats :)!

    ReplyDelete