6/04/2009

Malkin from Stall and Letang

I played my first hockey game last night and it felt real good. I did not have the endurance of before yet but I know that will come back. I am just real happy that there was no pain during or after. I was stressing about that because the last thing I wanted was to be hurt again and also I was just dying to play. So needless to say I am very happy with how that went. Also on the hockey note, we won...hrmm 1-0 with me in the lineup, telling stat, haha.

Lets hope the Pens can pull out another great performance and really extend this series. If they win tonight the momentum will be officially shifted and the series will no doubt turn out to be a far greater match than one would of thought after the first two games.

I am starting to shovel alot of money into my car for repairs. Starting to wonder if it is time to look at getting something new. Not that I want to because I really do like my car alot and also it is very nice to own it straight up and have no payments at all. Also not sure if I would go with used or new if I did decide to get something else, well of course new has the bigger costs, it would certainly avoid some of the repair costs of a used vehicle. Need to make this decision sooner than later.

P.S. The title of this post is what it is because as I was about to hit the Post button I realized I did not have a title, I then thought what could I ever title such a post. Then at that moment Jim Hughson anounced the scoring play that just occured. neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment