3/16/2009

dirty, dirty, dirty

So I really like to run, its almost getting to the point of being an obsession lately, but that is alright I suppose. Though it does get boring sometimes. On Sunday being a beauty of a day we headed out to the Bruce Trail rather than the roads. The only reason I mention this is because of how insanely filthy we got. I have not been that muddy since I was a kid and I absolutely loved every second of it. One more reason to be happy that it is getting warmer out and the days are getting longer (plus the obvious that this season also means playoffs are so close).

2 comments:

  1. I hear you're in ridiculous shape and condition. Good shit bro. I doubt I can swing it this warm season but next I'll be in far better shape to run with you now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on man, it is always good to hear of a potential running mate as it does get lonely out there. as for the warm season, running season is all year and it is in fact much more pleasant when it is not warm, so maybe by the fall you will be joining, but whenever you do, be it sooner or later than that itd be good times

    ReplyDelete