3/23/2009

The Hamilton Canadien's

Just going to throw out an offer for all my friends to join me in putting together a partnership to buy the habs, move them to Hamilton and subsequently strip Saku Koivu of the captaincy (isn't it pathetic that hes a captain, man that has always bothered me). But back to business, we get some funds together and put in a firm offer before Balsillie mucks it up and offers season tickets for a team he does not own, Im sure the team can be had at a discount (ive heard the economy sucks?).

I got my mark back for the exam I wrote the other week, smashed it, right on. So good stuff, its the first step of many down. Seriously, you all better hire me as your financial advisor when i finish all this stuff.

I dont really follow any TV shows, with the exception being 'How I Met Your Mother'. That show is hilarious, Barney Stinson is by far the funniest character of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment