5/24/2009

That is one sexy eleven year old...

My car you sickos...I washed it up today inside and out and it looks spectacular. Nice shine happening, a lack of dust and dirt on the interior, it must be spring time. I cannot believe the amount of trash that was found under the seats of that car, like what was some of that stuff? Probably paid for my coffee for the week too with the coin found in random cracks.

Come on Chicago, get it together. That is all I am going to say about that.

Watched the UFC event last night (thank you Jesse for the hospitality). I cannot understand the popularity of that sport though. Granted it is cool to see someone get knocked out, and a good battle between two evenly matched guys can be exciting. But in the limited viewing experience i have with said sport I have yet to see the excitement overcome my lack of caring. Too much sizing up and dancing around. I dunno, just my opinion, I am all for combat sports I just dont put it on the same level as the traditional major sports, but with the popularity of it and the amount of money they are bringing in there must be alot of people that disagree with me. So good for the UFC for that success, I will occaisionaly watch a pay-per-view but more so becuase it is what my friends are doing that night than for the actual event.

A friend of mine was questioning why i had not posted on here lately. So hopefully this makes him happy. This also brings up two questions of mine though, 1) Does he not have anything better to do than to read my blog. Come on it is just my bad opinions about useless stuff. 2) Why did no one else miss my posts after about a week of inactivity? Come on people, show the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment