5/30/2009

The End is Near

Stanley Cup Finals, the best. Thanks for asking.

Pittsburgh in 6, wishful thinking? Id say but I want to see them get it done. I have seemingly been cheering for the young, underdog teams more often than not this whole post-season so why stop now? I saw an interview with Malkin today, that guy is nothing but Russian, just listen to him talk. Scratch that, he is a Soviet, the last survivor, there I said it.

Would have been hard to guess this match up for the finals again. Detroit is the perennial easy pick to come out of the West so no surprise there. Pittsburgh seemed like they lost alot in the off-season but made some good moves throughout the year and in my opinion are stronger overall than last year at this time.

Anthony made a post about Korean politics. That is awesome. Best political convos ever have been between him and myself. He mentioned the current situation over there, and all I can say is some people are just insane. I would say that I am about 96% opposed to war/violence. The remaining 4% is for when there is people lurking around that need to be gotten rid of for the good of everyone. That little weiner in North Korea needs a bomb dropped on his palace so that we never have to hear about potential resurrections of wars that have been over for half a century again.

Every one watch Game 1 tonight, the end of one of the most amazing playoffs in quite some time is almost here so enjoy it while you can.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Bri! From one political junkie to another, living in a country where there is SO much politically driven news is like Christmas for me everyday. I support your "bombing of the little wiener's palace" notion, and I'm sure 48 million South Koreans do as well.

    Awesome blog, love the opinions and rants, keep the posts comin man.

    Go pens go!

    - Anth

    ReplyDelete