5/12/2009

A few things

Two Monday's in a row turn out to be absolutely amazing hockey nights and of course I am not watching either one of them. They are the only two days I have not watched at least one game since the playoffs started and they happen to be the two best ones in recent memory. So, if anyone wants me for anything this coming Monday I will be unavailable, unless its to watch hockey.

I am going back to work tomorrow, it will be exactly 4 weeks to the day since having surgery. This whole situation has really been dragging out and I am glad to be getting back to my normal life a little bit. I expected to be working again two weeks ago so this whole extended time off has really bothered me. The doctor says two more weeks and I can get back to everything I was doing before with no restrictions, I am looking very forward to that date so that I can just forget all the nonsense of this situation. Thanks again for everyone that has been real helpful and supportive, for coming to visit/hang out or offering rides to places, etc. greatly appreciated.

The time off was at least a little productive, once I was off the drugs I was able to get some studying done, finished reading the CSC V2 textbook and plan to write the volume 2 exam sometime in June after some good review time and practice with the formulas, ratios, etc.

I am cleaning my closet out today, never realized how much junk I have been throwing in there and completely forgetting about (was it really easier to throw empty shoe boxes into the back of the closet rather than take them right to the recycling bin?).

No comments:

Post a Comment